Cancer Support Community Los Angeles is part of a global non-profit network of 175 locations, including nearly 50 CSC and Gilda’s Club centers, eight health-care partnerships, and satellite locations serving nearly 1 million individuals per year in face-to-face groups, telephone, & online support.
CSCLA serves the entire Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan area — from Boyle Heights to Malibu to El Segundo to Sherman Oaks.
Of the CSCLA participants who reported improvement:
- 92% reported gaining information that was useful to better manage their or their loved one’s treatment
- 90% felt more connected with others who are dealing with the same issues
- 88% felt more empowered to manage their or their loved one’s illness successfully
- 88% are better able to cope with distress such as depression, anxiety, anger, or pain
- 84% feel their quality of life has improved
- 80% are better able to manage their stress level
- 70% are better able to carry out daily activities